A Super Sportsbook Teaser for sports betting is a selection of two or more teams in one wager in which the point spread or total is adjusted in your favor. The number of teams selected and the number of points selected determines the payout odds.
- A ‘tie’ or ‘no action’ and a ‘win’ on a 2 team teaser shall constitute a ‘no action’ wager.
- A ‘tie’ or a ‘no action’ and a ‘loss’ on a two team teaser shall constitute a ‘losing’ wager.
- Ties on a 3 team teaser or more shall revert to the next lowest betting bracket for pay-off: for example: A 5 team teaser with one tie becomes a 4 team teaser (except when you bet on NFL with our special 3 team super 10 point football teaser or if you want to bet on NBA with our 7 point super basketball teasers, on which the odds are 10/12 and ties lose).
An example of a teaser is as follows:
Let’s say you wish to bet on football and choose three football teams: Baltimore -7, Carolina -6 and Chicago +15. The payout of the wager is dependent upon how many points you wish to receive. If you choose a 3 team 7 point teaser. Looking at the chart below, this wager is listed as 10/12, which means you will win $10 for every $12 that you wager. The point spreads are adjusted as follows:
- Baltimore -7 plus the adjusted seven points = 0
- Carolina -6 plus the adjusted seven points = +1
- Chicago +15 plus the adjusted seven points = +22
If all of the three teams win with the adjusted spread then you would win $12 for every $10 you wager. Join Now